View a video of each hole with pro tips from PGA General Manager Wes Blevins.
“On behalf of the staff at Eagle Crest Golf Course, I would like to personally welcome and thank you for playing a round at our golf course.”
Wes Blevins, PGA General Manager
Our resort golf club features an 18-hole Championship Golf Course and three-tiered practice range overlooking Ford Lake. Eagle Crest Golf Course offers a golfing venue for every level of play. Originally designed by Carl Litten of Boca Raton, Florida, the course opened in 1989 and in 2012 underwent major course renovations under the direction of architect Jim Lipe. Now, with renovations complete, this Par-72 golf course provides golfers with one of the most challenging, yet fair tests of golf in Southeast Michigan.
Owned by Eastern Michigan University, Eagle Crest is the home course for the Men’s and Women’s Golf Teams and is also open to the public.
Significant amenities include:
- PGA Teaching Academy on the property and a state-of-the-art practice facility.
- Twelve different sets of tees provide options for all golfers.
- The course stretches to a length of 7,186 yards and holds a course ranking of 75.1 and a slope rating of 143 from the NCAA championship markers.
- Several holes border the banks of Ford Lake offering spectacular views throughout your round.
- Signature Hole #16 was recently cited by USA Today as one of Detroit’s “Dream 18-Most Memorable Holes.”